Christopher Grubb has been called a style maker and expert design influencer by clients, editors, manufacturers and producers alike. Christopher is President of Beverly Hills based Arch-Interiors design group, inc., which is internationally recognized for its creative and unique work in interior and exterior high-end residential, commercial, medical, health and beauty, retail design projects. Christopher received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree through The University of San Francisco and the Academy of Art College and received a scholarship to study for a year abroad at the Universitá Cattolica in Milan, Italy. Throughout his career, Christopher has been a sought-after speaker on the international and domestic lecture circuit on what makes design compelling, a contributing writer to many media outlets as well as a guest judge for multiple design competitions.
Arch-Interiors has been featured in books, hundreds of magazines and newspapers, and Christopher has shared his design skills on multiple radio and television shows – including recurring appearances on LXTV/NBC and Martha Stewart Living Radio and hosts design segments For House Tipster of the design industry elite. The firm has received dozens of awards and is honored to be named the best interior design firm in California by Build Magazine, in addition to being featured in an entire issue of World Architecture Magazine in Hong Kong with over 70 pages exclusively covering the works of Arch-Interiors and Christopher was named one of the 50 Innovators in Kitchen and Bath Design in 2017.
In 2010, Christopher began creating affordable luxury products for the consumer market with the studio launch of The C.G. Collection. An inaugural collection of the studio was a line of bathroom furnishings for Modern Bathroom™ with one product being nominated by Interior Design magazine for Product of the Year. Having realized remarkable success with this collection being sold in showrooms and through retailers like Home Depot™ and Lowes™, Christopher and this studio continue to develop furnishings and products with an eye on affordability.
In 2015 Christopher launched a new studio, Autograph by Christopher Grubb. This line is comprised of unique, beautifully constructed products with rich features and alluring details for the most discriminating consumer clientele.
After 25 years, Christopher remains passionate and excited about working within each clients’ unique set of design challenges and desires. Some designers prefer to simply apply their signature look to every project, but Christopher is impassioned to learn about each of his client’s individuality and creating one-of-a-kind environments that best complement their personal lifestyle or business.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Kitchen and Bath Design Box Challenge
- Kitchen and Bath Business Magazine Project Judge
- Kitchen and Bath Business Editorial Advisory Committee
- Member of IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- Member of NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
- Art Institute Hollywood – Professional Advisory Committee
- Member of Institute of Classical Architecture
- Esquire House Los Angeles Designer – “The Study” with Louis Vuitton
- IIDA Acclaim Awards Judge – Product Design Achievement Awards
- NeoCon West – Advisory Committee
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Los Angeles Conservancy
- Museum of Contemporary Art Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Kitchen and Bath Business Project of the Year Judge
- W Residences Hollywood – Penthouse Showcase of “The Play House”
- Build Magazine Health & Beauty Designers of the Year 2018 – California
- Build Magazine Architecture Award England, Most Innovative California Architectural Designer
- Build Magazine Architecture Award England, Best Interior Design Firm – California
- Build Magazine Architecture England, Best Residential Interior Design Project
- Los Angeles Home and Décor Magazine Award, Top 10 firms in Los Angeles
- KBDN’s Top 50 Innovators in Kitchen and Bath Design
- Chrysalis Award, Best Exterior over $100,000
- Chrysalis Award, Best Bath Remodel over $75,000
- Viking’s Designer of Distinction Award
- Professional Remodeler Design Award, Bathroom over $60,000
- Interior Design Magazine Product of the Year Nomination
- IIDA Calibre Award Nomination
- Qualified Remodeler Master Design Gold Award, Bathroom $50,000 – $75,000
- Qualified Remodeler Master Design Silver Award, Kitchen less than $75,000
- Qualified Remodeler Master Design Bronze Award, Bathroom $50,000 – $75,000
- International Property Gold Award for Best Interior Design Show Home, CA
- International Property Silver Award, Best Interior Design Show, USA
- NKBA Southern California Chapter Design Award, Large Bathroom
- Kitchen and Bath Design News Bronze Award, Universal Design